Tuesday, January 29, 2008

About Us

Our story began in 2002 when we met at a party. It was a pretty brief meeting at the time, but luckily for me, I managed to get her number. I called her a couple of days later and from there, we started to get to know each other better. A few weeks and a few dates later, unfortunately, she had to return to Canada where she was completing her business degree. Two more years would go by before she sent me an email to say that she was back in town. That was the moment we reconnected and pretty soon we realized that we still got along really well. Over the next two years, our relationship steadily grew stronger. As a consequence, I first met her family at the end of 2006. Plucking up enough courage, I asked her father for her hand soon after. He said "yes" and the rest you can say is history!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WAAAAH!!!!
You know we can't come and join you on your most happy of days, Cha-Chi, Jack and Ethan!!

We will gaze fondly at your pictures and read avidly all that is happening over there.

Our Family Representative aka your Cha-Cha will make up for us and we send with him all our love and best wishes for a Wonderful Wedding!!